Friesen Family of FIVE

Friday, May 11, 2012

Learning....

"Enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going" Joyce Meyer That was God's word to me today. Thank you Jesus for dying,shedding your blood so that I have life - and should I not be enjoying that every moment...oh to have an eternal perspective. Workin' on it! On another note, this was proof that my oldest is listening but needs a lot of time to process. A few months ago his teacher was reading the passover story.... yesterday he randomly says to me "Mommy if we lived in Bible times and you would forget to put blood on our door then the angel of death would come take me" I guess he was thinking about being the firstborn and the importance of it or his mother's forgetfulness is starting to scare him :) Love him dearly.

No comments: